- Brand Positioning
- Product Range
- People Asset – Skills, Training and Attitude
- Store Presentation
- Performance Management
- Customer Perceptions/Experiences/ Customer Service
- Consumer Protection Act
Service Learning Programmes:
- Programme 1: Introduction to Customer Service
- Programme 2: Introduction to Managing Customer Service
- Programme 3: Service Excellence in Action
- Programme 4: Managing Customer Service on the Run
- Programme 5: Customer Relationship Management
- Programme 6: Getting Ready for Retail
- Programme 7: Dealing with conflict and difficult customers
- Programme 8: Lift entrapment procedures
- Programme 9: The EEE Programme for Restaurants
- Programme 10: Service Excellence In Retail
What courses does Ignite Skills offer?
The RETAILER offering addresses critical in-store success factors including presentation, merchandising, window dressing, product range, customer service management, up-selling, store vibe and ambience amongst others. The objective is to provide the skills necessary to ensure a sustainable, profitable retail store that delivers customer excellence.
The SERVICE PROVIDER learning programmes are designed to improve customer service levels, while also motivating staff & improving their sense of self-worth. All staff working at the shopping centre learn how to positively interact with customers and ensure a memorable experience.
Login and get Skilled.